7.31.2008

Susie QT Boutique

Someday I will open a little boutique to justify spending countless hours indulging the designer in me....but until then, here is a sneak peak...

































































































.









(this blog is dedicated to Nancy Fancy Pants)

16 comments:

Hardy said...

I have to have some of those booties!! And ofcourse, since this is my fist gal, bows!! I love the chocolate brown and pink and anything else you might create. Please, please can I have a pair of booties and bows? =) I will even pay you for them, just let me know. I knew you were crafty, but I had NO IDEA just how much. Miss ya' lots.

Monica said...

Holy Cow!! I had no idea you were so creative!! I mean, I knew you were very creative, but all that goes over and beyond!! VERY cute stuff! Your boutique would be a hit, that's for sure!

Trish said...

That's what I'm talking about Girlfriend!! These are so sweet. You leave me coughing in the dust. I'm tellin' ya... open that Etsy store. See? Shauna is your first customer.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

You FREAK! I'm so jelous. Someday I will be able to make something and you'll be all, "Nancy, oh wow! Nancy you're so awsome. How do you do that? You're so creative, Nancy. I want to be your stalker, Nancy.."
But for now I'm the one in aaaawww of like every dang blasted thing you do!

Someday.... Yes, Susan, Someday!

The Morgans said...

How in the world do you have time to make all those? They are too cute!!

Debbie said...

WOW! You are extremely talented indeeda and I echo the question on all of our minds: "How in the world do you have time to make all those??" Absolutely amazing and your boutique will be a total hit! Start selling online...you'll make a fortune girl!

Anonymous said...

Hay Joe, watch out! Susan is going to be bringing home the majority of the bacon if she starts selling these things! She will be the bread winner of the Stuart posie! Relly, i do know my little sister and if there is one thing i know about her it is she is creative! Not only that but you can give her anything like a shoe or a hat or even a pice of crap and she will do somthing with it and people will all want one and pay her money for it!
I think mainly beacuse whatever Susan puts her mind and heart into it becomes special!

Anonymous said...

O one more thing, if you do start selling these things "MARTHA" is going to be pissed beacuse you took her customers away!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

Shauna, you're too sweet...and i already have some burp cloths, booties and bows for you...

monica, debbie, trish, candice, nancyfancypants and roberto VO5....you guys are way too complimentary!!

thank you so much for all the nice things you said!! really this is super fun for me, i need to work on improving details of my sewing before i can sell the stuff...but your kind words give me encouragement!

nancy, you crack me up...and for rizzel, you shouldn't doubt the inner designer in you...when i really start looking at other peoples creations, i don't feel like mine is as good, so i have to work on that too...but seriously don't do that to yourself. us sniderbuckets have always been hard on ourselves...we need to work on that...nancy you are super creative and have a good eye for stuff!!

and roberto VO5...i miss you, put your blog back up bro....you are stinkin' hilarious, i miss your humor on a daily basis...thanks for the compliments robert....not true but thanks!!!
(i mean really, crap needs to stay in the crapper)

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Robert, you had me crack'n up about the Martha statement...

You are so funny! And so sooo sweet. What such nice sincere sweet things said in a way that only you would say ( the crap thing... )

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you're so sweet. And even though I can't hug you right now just imagining that I'm hugging you makes me want to say........ "mmmmmmm, you smell so good!"

Love you Robert!

And as for Susan, you are right. We (and this goes for everyone - not just Snideman's) We are our own worst critics! And people should not be this way, but it's just the way the boat rocks. But you're right, we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves. We all have special talents.

Julie Kaye said...

Wow! Girl, I had no idea the things you could do! These things are amazing!! If I ever have a baby, I am so hiring you to make all her clothes! hee

Warren's Blog said...

I'll shop at your boutique!

Anonymous said...

Susan go to Warrens blog. Its FUNNY,
i remember watching that with you as kids HUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

that's too funny robert...yep i remember that one, it was my favorite and i even have it recorded on a tape

Anonymous said...

Wow Susan! You are super talented. Very cute stuff!

CHMomma said...

susie you are so creative! you should open a boutique! if i ever have my girl i will be placing lots of orders! such cute stuff!