7.17.2008

UPDATE

Two weeks old





















................................................................

Three weeks old


.............................................................

Four weeks old






















..................................................

Five weeks old
















.................................................................


Six weeks old

.

Joe went out of town when little miss was 4 1/2 weeks old.

He took (with another dad) 10 scouts on a TWO WEEK campout in New Mexico and everything has been going OK....so far anyway.

No calls about anyone being malled by a bear,
and some how I'm hanging in there with 5 days to go...
I'll bet he's having a wonderful time....look how beautiful it is there...
.








...........................................
.
And this picture sums up the time
we're having without daddy here.....

(the hair)

WE MISS YOU DADDY !

10 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

The older Joe looks the more he looks like Pres. Stewart.
And New Mexico is THAT pretty?
I had no idea and I would have never imagined. And as far as litte P-baby I can't wait to hold her tonight! She's precious.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

and BTW is Joe getting gray? It look likes that... in a B&W photo it hard to tell...

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'm packing away! I gotta get it all done before Zach gets back from summer school or it won't get done!





YEEEEEEEEEEeeee!

Debbie said...

Oh Susan, thanks for all the new pics! Little P is growing and changing so much. She has the most beautiful mouth...like a little rosebud!! And those bows...wow!!! How cute they are!!

Warren's Blog said...

I bet you can't wait for Joe to get back. You must be SO tired.

Kevin Pratt said...

susan, if Nancy is coming, you'd better tell her to call me while she's here! 832-644-6600. You guys are good baby stock....she is gorgeous!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

I KNOW NANZ, I CAN'T WAIT...


THANKS DEBBIE...I LOVE KISSING HER LITTLE MOUTH...PRECIOUS! AND I LOVE BOWS ON HER

YES WARREN, I AM TIRED, ACTUALLY TIRED ISN'T REALLY THE WORD...I'M EXAUSTED !!!!

AND CHELS...THANKS A BUNCH BUT THIS STOCK IS DISCONTINUED!!

Monica said...

She is so adorable! Probably good we didn't come the other day - Macy seems to be doing better, but Maya is a bit congested, so they're probably passing it around. Maybe we can try for this weekend...?? I am DYING to see her!!

Bloggedy Blog said...

Love the little Cindy Lou pic!! She is gorgeous! You are SO brave to let Joe leave right now! -Meg

Julie Kaye said...

I just love seeing the progression of her over the weeks. I wish I could hold her sweet little self.