8.06.2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy !!

CAKE?
....check




















Birthday hat and birthday girl?

...check,check!


















present time !!!
































































Her favorite gift is a princess crown
...just what she wanted most!















































Then it was time for the song and candles.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

















WHAT THE?

The power went out !
(oh ya, forgot to mention we had a Tropical Storm going on during the party)

...so we began the song again.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR "queen B"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU WHO OOO

and many more, your pants are tore
you better go home and get some more!

















Well that was fun, the party's through
this princess says farwell to "2"



























28 comments:

Trish said...

Totally cute post, Susie. Happy Birthday little Joe... I love how she imitates him!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

... a squeeze like no othu from anothu mothu...

I had to say that. Sorry!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hut na na

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

THANKS nancy

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Hey - niiiiice...

I like the change...


But shouldn't MY blog be gray?

Do you get it...
Corny, I know...
Just forget it, OK!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

oh yeah...
me likey!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hooray, that took forever, i'm glad you likey....

just wanted to spice the blog up a little,i think i went a little much...oh well, i'll change it later

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

DANG Suz, how late were you up last night. I know what time it was when I went to bed... when we got off the phone. And this morning your blog is all ... well... you added so much.
Dang. You're gonna be tired today!
But - I love your blog. I love all the pics of everyone and especially the family picture!

I think you're gonna need a little spark added to your day today!

Bloggedy Blog said...

I totally LOVE the new blog look! And Queen B looks like the happiest little lady in all the land!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, and the pictures from B's party are soooo darling!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks y'all!

Debbie said...

Wowzers!! How do you have time to post all that you do AND change up the look??!! I'm impressed!
Love all the pics and captions, oh so cute!
And happy belated birthday to that little princess...happy to know we'll get to see her next week along with that darling little sweet P!!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday, B! Cute, cute cute!!! Looks like she had a very special, princess day!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Augh - I'm glad you added you and the shmo on the side w/ your kids... Mayor - that's good.

Anonymous said...

Hay when someone Calls Joe, the Shmo, That makes me feel relly bad! Even alittle angry! and i dont get angry very often! I called Joe this when Joe And Susan were dating in highschool but i relly did not know Joe at all! It just sounded funny at the time beacuse i was a inmature little jurk! and a bigbrother that picked on Susan i gess a lot!!! I relly did not know that it hurt Susans feelings till like 12 years later when she told me what kind of a impact it had on her! I have sence repented, and it is in the past so its all good now but i allwase try to be carfull what i say to people now even in a jokeing manner. So Susan i would appreciate it if you would take that down ”JOE THE SHMO" by his picture please, even if you are ok with it! That would make me feel alot better! if i had a picture of joe i would put somthing like "Joe the Honorable" Or "joe the cool guy that maried my sister" So Joe sorry to you to, i relly do look up to you Joe!

Anonymous said...

Susan how about "Joe the Honorable Mayor"

Fancy Nancy Pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewartville est. 1995 said...

Geezaloo peeps....

we all have little nick names for eachother...it's no reason to get all worked up. really.

if joe had a problem with it, then i wouldn't use it.

the fact is, it is funny

1- because it rhymes

2 -because if you look up the definition of "shmo" you will see it is the exact opposite of Joe

to be honest i forgot where it came from until you wrote that.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

you know, joe really does have a good sense of humor!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

but just for you roberto...i will put up two of his other nick names.....


courtesy of salliebug who gave him these nick names soooo long ago.

hey mypalsal, i think you were, what, 11 or 12??

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

that would have made me 15 or 16

Anonymous said...

Ok sorry SUSIE QT i know you would not put it up if joe was uncomfortable with it. It just sounded relly weard to me is all.
But now tell the Shmo Roe-beaaar said hello!

Anonymous said...

I just saw Joe Banks. Susan i dont haft to tell you anything, i know you will do whatever Susie-Qt Wants to do regardless! Joe is like a bank though! that was nice of you Susan to take down SHOME But put it back up if you want I made a big deal relly about nothing.

The Morgans said...

What is your email so I can add you to the our blog?

Warren's Blog said...

What are the plans for Sunday? What are the times, ect.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i emailed ya

Julie Kaye said...

Happy late birthday to the Queen B! As usual, awesome pictures. And I love the new look on the blog - really cool!

James Kirby said...

Great pictures, Susan! She's so adorable! She is a princess. I miss y'all!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i like your new pic james