
I've always loved hearing a sweet little prayer from a child...
sometimes comical, but always sincere.
We thought we heard it all,
from being thankful for pancakes, baby dolls that are always happy, and sanitizer
to asking for snowflakes, a baby sister and motorcycles.
Well, I think this one tops them all, or at least is in the top 5
here is the latest sweet little prayer from our 2 and a half yr old.
"Dear, Heavenly Father"
"thankful mommy and daddy and all the guys.
"thankful the guys at school ALL DAY"
"thankful the guys play with me ALL DAY"
"thankful a church and nursery"
"thankful Jesus alive, then Jesus died, and Jesus alive again!"
"thankful a baby girl in mama's tummy"
"she's baby princess"
"and I'm a princess"
"and thankful daddy's whipped"
"name, Jesus Christ, Amen"
There is such sweet sincerity in what she says, I wanted to cry when she was thankful for Jesus' sacrifice for us all. But tear filled emotions quickly turned to laughter when she was grateful that
DADDY IS WHIPPED!
that takes the cake!


38 comments:
That is sooooo adorable! Katy always gives thanks for riding horses...even when she hasn't ridden for months!
she's ridden horses???!!!
go katy, go katy
Ohhhh! I miss that little precious girl! Does she still wear the rainbow bracelet?
There's no sweeter thing than a prayer from a little one.
And to her knowing that "Daddy's whipped"? ... Her poor husband has no chance!
That is so precious, Suz, thanks for posting about it. Since I'm grounded from posting... I'm hoping to see more posts from you now.
she's actually wearing that bracelet today.
it doesn't even match.....but i get sick of fighting it out with her....she wants to wear it, i let her.
so thanks nanz
Wow, she sure is such a sweet little girl, you are lucky to have her. She is soooo funny!! and smart to know at 2 and a half what Jesus did for her. WOW!!
Nanc, Grounded from posting? What?
you gota be kidding!
she grounded herself....read her blog
OH, I'm such a dork, I read your blog Nancy and Realized you grounded yourself. lol I'm such a dork for thinking that doug grounded you, I thought, how the crap can Doug ground you when your the boss over him?!!! hahahahahah
Susan, I have read the prayer like 5 times already, I love it. and cant wait for Miles to start praying on his own like this. so cute!!
this morning she was thankful for thursday and jelly beans.
she cracks me up
Wow... what a great niece I have! You are raising a wonderful family Susan. They are going to turn out to be strong men and beautiful women!
So Joe's whipped, huh? What's your secret. Hey... you should do a Blog about Joe sometime. I'd be interested to see what he's been up to the last few years. His business, his hobbies, his life. I miss Joe :)
Wow... what a great niece I have! You are raising a wonderful family Susan. They are going to turn out to be strong men and beautiful women!
So Joe's whipped, huh? What's your secret. Hey... you should do a Blog about Joe sometime. I'd be interested to see what he's been up to the last few years. His business, his hobbies, his life. I miss Joe :)
Oh yeah! Joe's just about as whipped as Doug. LOL
And Marie, you made me laugh on your last comment... that was funny ... "how can doug ground me when I'm the boss of him..."
You made me laugh! That was good.
It's true. I am the boss! Everyone wants to be me. Hut (Overboard...)
hut nanCY
EXCEPT joe doesn't let it show!
but our kids see right through it, well frankly so do i, which is why i married him.
he is a huge sweetheart with scales for skin
Awwwww! Great post Suz! She is too funny and cute and adorable! I don't want her to grow up. Why can't they just stay small?! And may all our husbands be just like Joe -- WHIPPED cream, baby!
I agree with James...you should do a little blog about the Joe-myster so we could all get to know a little bit more about him than just how expensive his boots are;) Hut. Seriously though, that would be a fun one.
And also...cute blog...that Baby girl is a cutie.
How hard do you whip him? And more importantly, does he like it?
to answer your question warren....no he will never admit it....he doesn't believe he is "whipped" but when a two year old can tell him what to do and how to do it and all he does is smile and tell her how cute she is....the dude is totally whipped.
he tries to act all big and bad, but when it comes down to it, he is really a bigger softy then me.
he gives in to the kids way more then me and hates to paint over their "artwork" on the walls, won't delete any pics of them, (although i only like keeping the ones that turn out good)
and wants to have another when we are done.
yes, i would say, joe and his 400 dollar boots (that one's for you sas) are completely whipped!
fo sure
Augh yes.... but the the good ole' Joe that we all know and love is the one that comes home mumbling all the way to the kitchen "My damn Dr. Pepper damn better be in the damn fridge..."
That was a funny one....
And that is the the Joe I know and love!
oh my gosh nanz....I KNOW, SO FUNNY.
that is joe to a "T"
What can you say? He likes his Dr. Pepper. Does he still complain about how expensive his kids are?
always....but still wants more?
go figure
Oh my goodness!!! These comments are tooooo funny!! So, Susan, are you going to do a blog about Joe??? PLLEEEEASE!? I would be such a great fun post!!!!
Absolutely adorable! And yes, do a post about Joe. Because I literally know NOTHING about him!! ;)
Well, he loves his Dr. Pepper. He doesn't love it when his kids cost 15k to be born. He loves his gaming rig, although my 399 PS3 is probably faster in some respects. That's gotta bug him. He works hard as an entrepreneur, and knows his business very well. He loves Susan, even when they were teenagers. His kids have him wrapped around their little fingers. He has cool parents. His dad did sealings with us on Friday. And he really doesn't love it when someone drinks the last Dr. Pepper. Does that about cover it, Susan?
all true, except for the computer/PS3 stuff....i'd have to ask him about that.
i have no idea who's is faster, but he does like having the fastest manpower when it comes to gaming, that's fo sho!
you forgot the part where...
he has no favorite color, he likes them all.
he can spend all day digging a trench and not have a spot of dirt on him at the end of the day.
when he rocks his baby to sleep at night and sings songs to her and can't remember all the words...he makes them up.
he does the dishes everyday, but doesn't clean out the sink.
you know what...i think i'll just do a blog about joe
Hut!
yo suz!
Don't forget that no one has ever seen Joe without creases in his pants - jeans or slacks...
Joe not having ironed creases in his pants is like Doug not wearing Hawaiian shirts....
oh my gosh, that is freakin' hilarious.....hut.
you are so totally right
I didn't know those other things about him. You should do a blog, and then make him read it. :)
Yeah, he'd really appreciate that we notice so many things about him. Hut.
And BYW I love the creases in his pants! It reminds me of Doug's Dad.
ya, he won't let me iron them, evidentally i don't get them
"creased" enough for his liking.
so they go to the cleaners where the starch is extra heavy along with the crease!
hey nancy...so are we chatting on your blog or mine?
hut....i'll go to yours
He used to pay me to iron his pants and shirts, remember? Good money too!
Hey Susan, are you still planning on coming over tomorrow? It's ok with me either way - we'd love to see you, or if it doesn't work out, we can plan again for another time! Just thought I'd check since we haven't talked about it in awhile. I tried to call you but no answer. Let me know!
Iron? I don't even like to iron my shirts. I like those wrinkle-free shirts you just throw in the dryer.
Post a Comment