4.17.2008

ha ha ha ha

SO, "savvy girl's" librarian stops her in the hallway....

Librarian.. "Hey there, I hear the new baby's name is CONFIDENTIAL!"
.
Savvy girl... "Oh, no....it's much cuter then THAT!!"
.
Savvy girl came home wondering why that made the librarian laugh so hard...after Joe and I stopped laughing ourselves....we explained it to her, she laughed and said, "that IS pretty funny."

6 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

That's funny, SuZee!

Savy girl is so cute....
for being as together as she is... I'm surprised she didn't get it.


Kids are so funny!

Debbie said...

What a good laugh your kids give us! That's a good one you know the librarian shared with others as well...you should send it into Reader's Digest and get some extra spending cash. That's way funnier than a lot of stuff they print!

Warren's Blog said...

Still, "Confidential" would be a cool name.
Love you Savvy girl,
Uncle Warren

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hut...you guys....ya i know nancy, i was actually surprised myself she didn't get it.


funny though!!!

Monica said...

She is so cute! Hilarious! Can't wait to see her.

Julie Kaye said...

Well, it's a good thing it's not "CONFIDENTIAL" because that won't fit on the gift. ;) Which, btw, is sitting here ready to be finished but SOMEONE (I won't say who) won't let me do.

hmph