3.15.2008

20 YEARS? ALREADY?


Our internet has been down for about a week so I am posting this late.
Happy Anniversary to me and my sweetie. It's our "20th"

....see but he only counts 13 of that.

let me explain.

We've been best friends, talking everyday on the phone
(except for missionary days, but we wrote 1-2 times a week, I still count that!)
...for 20 years now.

We've been a "couple" for 17 years.

We've been married for 13 years of that.

You may say, "OH, happy 13th anniversary".....to which I say....

IF YOU KNOW JOE REALLY WELL,
THEN YOU WOULD COUNT ALL 20 !!!!!


BUT I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYTHING!

18 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

happy anniversary!!!! hope it was a great one!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary you two!

Me and the Boys said...

Here's to another 20! You guys are awesome!

The Morgans said...

While reading this I rememeber putting together a photo collage with Sallie for your reception.
Happy Anniversary!!

Ola said...

So where did 20 years come from... I get 13 years, 17 years, but then am confused with the 20... :) Silly me... :)

But HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Happy Anniversary! You old fogies!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I love the last picture... you're all... that's right, Joe... you better kiss me!

Trish said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the awesomest couples on Earth. You guys are so right for each other that it blows me away sometimes! I'm not saying that you guys are perfect because nobody is, but I love that you don't pretend that you are perfect and put on a show for the world... you guys just are... and it's a wonderful thing. Congratulations!

Warren's Blog said...

Happy anniversary! Our 8th is coming up. If you could just hold up for another 12 years, we could catch up to you.

Julie Kaye said...

OMG SUSAN??? I'm kind of freaking out right now...this is Julie Maples. Remember me?? :)

I don't know why...I was thinking of you this morning, just kind of out of the blue, and sat down at the computer and googled Snideman. And after a few clicks, ended up here!

juliekaye at gmail dot com - email me!! I'd love to chat with you again! :)

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

NO FREAKING WAY....

OK FIRST, THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS.


NEXT JULES!!!!!

I LOST YOUR ADDRESS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I KNOW Y'ALL DON'T LIVE IN COLLEY ANYMORE....SO I COULDN'T FIND YOU.

AND ALOT HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS....AS YOU CAN SEE.

I'M SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO GOOGLE THE FAM AND FIND ME.

MY SISTERS WERE EXCITED TOO.

AWESOME

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

I'M EMAILING YOU RIGHT NOW!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ALTHOUGH I STILL PREFERE SNAIL MAIL, I'LL TAKE AN EMAIL FROM YOU ANYDAY!!!!

Julie Kaye said...

I eagerly await your email! Snail mail is fun but I'm not so good at that anymore. hee

It's so great to "talk" to you again! I hope we can stay in better touch now.

And one day I *will* make a trip to see you. We may both be in nursing homes but it'll happen.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i just sent it girl...go get it and write me back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

in this case, email will be better then waiting a few days for letter!!!!!!!!!!


hurry

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

let's go to the same nursing home....that would be RAD!

James Kirby said...

Do you have any old pictures of Joe and you that you could post. What's the earliest you have? I would like to see the old boyfriend, girlfriend days :)