12.14.2007

BOY or GIRL?

We are debating on whether to even find out what we are having...
.
SHOULD WE?
OR SHOULDN'T WE?
.
First I would like to know what you think?
.
Second, I'm taking votes on what
YOU think it is.....to all the winners, I will send you a lil' prize....
.
RULES:
you can only vote ONCE!
.
GIRL?
BOY?
TWO GIRLS?
TWO BOYS?
ONE OF EACH?
.
Hey sal, how do you do a poll thing?
That would be great.
.
I can find out at 15 weeks, but for the time being,
we are holding off...
or are we????

38 comments:

Debbie said...

Well Susan, your kids are amazing and there's no down side to one sex or the other from this end. If I had to vote, I would vote for a boy only because Baby Girl wouldn't mind so much being 'dethrowned' if its a boy. She would always be Baby Girl and you would also have a Baby Boy! My Baby Boy turns 21 today! Anyway, if Sallie gets the vote thing figured out, I'm voting on a boy and that you should find out!!
Love, Deb

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I think one of each would be great! And then I wouldn't be in the nut house alone....

Anonymous said...

Boy, boy, boy....maybe triplets? AH hahahahaha!!
Meg

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Move to my street, Suz, and you're sure to have multiples...
We have 6 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets... all on one street of 25 families.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Hey Meg, you should start a blog! I know we would all LOVE it!

Maria Tortilla said...

I agree with Dibbie!! I vote for a boy! But I think you should make it a surprise!!! It would really be fun that way, If you could actually go through with not finding out. I Know I couldint.
I know its a bit early to be asking but do you already have a boy name and a girl name picked out??

Me and the Boys said...

First I'd like to say...I'm all for the suprise factor.
And secondly...I think you'll be having a boy. Those are my guesses. And by the way, to do a poll, just go into customize...and then it will give you the option to add a poll. If you have questions, just call.

Me and the Boys said...

Go to customize...then add a page element...then select poll. It will guide you from there. Get that poll up...I'd like to cast my vote!

Oh, and I'm with Nancy(even though I don't know you, just of you) I think Meg should start a blog!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

Meg...i'll do triplets...if you'll take a couple of 'em.....hee hee


no way man, triplets would certainly put me in the nut house.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

wow debbie, thanks for the sweet remarks and i like your thinking...i think baby girl would be ok with a boy to be her peasant boy


but a girl she would surely murder!!!

WELL, we don't know what we'll do at this point....

but wow, exciting to see the responses!

hmmmm.....we'll let you know!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

OH AND MEG....

YOU SHOULD GET A BLOG....everyone else agrees!!!

and don't say you are toooo busy with your two kiddos...


look at nancy poo...she has a six pack and seems to be the most regular blogger!!

you can do it

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!

21 WOW DEBBIE ALMOST TIME FOR HIM TO COME HOME!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

SORRY GUYS, I KEEP FORGETTING STUFF.

MAN, THIS BABY HAS REALLY SCREWED WITH MY BRAIN.
(it must be a boy right?)

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks sassie friend...i'm going to try to poll

Anonymous said...

What if you have triplets? susan? just kidding i think you are going to have a girl BUT I COULD SEE YOU WITH TWINS ROBERT

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I think it's a girl too..

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

robert....i'm so glad to have you commenting...can i just say...i'm so happy you caught the bloggin bug!

love you man....twins eh?

Muggle Mom said...

i say girl. no real reason. i would find out though. it's so much nicer to be able to say "he" or "she" instead of it or baby. lol!

Anonymous said...

Now I keep thinking of fun city names that Susan may be picking. Hmmm....Pheonix? Jackson? Of course, it's going to be a boy so no need to look at girly names!
Meg

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

MEG--- DITTO --- GET A BLOG

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey

EVERYBODY'S DOING IT

Anonymous said...

Hay Meg you are not very Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Susan, researchers have speculated that a fully functioning brain can generate as much as 10 watts of electrical power. Other more conservative investigators calculate that if all 10 billion interconnected nerve cells discharged at one time that a single electrode placed on the human scalp would record something like five millionths to 50 millionths of a volt. If you had enough scalps hooked up you might be able to light a flashlight bulb. but i think you could light up a whole freeking city because you understand and appreciate my genius humor! ROBERT THE HUT.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

SUSAN! It's 12:24 AM
Doug is very upset that you kept me up this late.
GO TO BED!
I NEED TO GO TO BED TOO, BUT NOW I CAN'T SLEEP - NO THANKS TO YOU!
STOP STALKING ME AT MIDNIGHT!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

WHAT SHALL I TALK ABOUT NOW THAT I CAN'T SLEEP.....
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm......

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

ROBERT THE HUT IS A PERFECTLY PERFECT NAME FOR YOU

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Robert the hut,
"......AAaaooooouuuuu! I broke my butt"

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

the BEST part of Family A

Anonymous said...

Maby i should change my blog from "THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD " TO "I BROKE MY BUTT"

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hut
hut
HUT
HUT
HUT

YOU TOTALLY GOT ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD ROBERT.

WITHOUT YOU, OUR BLOGS WERE JUST BLOGS....BUTT (hut)
now...
all i can say is

WE CAN NEVER GO BACK!

robert, the blogs will never be the same now.
i am so glad i got to be your sister becuase you are the best!

Bloggedy Blog said...

If you feel like stopping by sometime, check out http://mylilkiddos.blogspot.com/ for your viewing pleasure.
Meg - no longer anonymous

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

NOOOO

FREAKIN

WAY....on my way girl

Anonymous said...

Susan i am MORE glad you are MY sister. There is a reason why i grew up in the middle of 6 girls. For years and years i pondered on the question... WHY??? O WHY??? O WHY??? WHY ME??? AM I BLESED OR CURSED TO BE A GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF 6 GIRLS???
O WHAT DID I DO IN THE PRE-EXESTANCE??? AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WITH OUT A DOUGHT. OR LIKE THEY SAY IN UTAH "WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING" THAT I AM BLESSED BEACUSE OF IT. I THINK I WAS PUT HERE FOR THAT REASON BEACUSE I NEEDED ALL THE HELP I COULD GET! AND WHO BETTER THEN ONE OF THOSE 6 TO ME SUSAN!!!

Anonymous said...

HAY SUSAN I UPDATED MY SIGHT YEA!!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

oh robert you're gonna make me cry

Anonymous said...

SUSAN DONT CRY, O I KNOW WHAT, HOW ABOUT SOME "THERAPY" GO KILL SOME COCKROACHES!!! HUT

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I'l just go ahead and cry with everyone.... feeling the love, man!
... feeling the love!

Anonymous said...

Nancy i love you. life would not be the same without you