poor, poor kitty
I don't know what's more disturbing....the kids doing this to the kitty....
or the fact that the kitty likes it!
Dude, you weren't kidding about your kitty. That's hilarious that she just lets them play dress up with her!
yo trish....she isn't a she at all, she's a HE...makes it even more humiliating huh!
What a cat! I can see where cloning could come in handy with a cat like that!!Debbie
What's up pussy cat - Wo woo oooh ooh oh.........
Pussy cat. Pussy cat. What do you see? I see crazy kids trying to dress me. Pussy cat. Pussy cat. How do you cope? If the kids weren't so cute - I'd be loosing all hope.
you siwly girl
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dude, you weren't kidding about your kitty. That's hilarious that she just lets them play dress up with her!
yo trish....she isn't a she at all, she's a HE...makes it even more humiliating huh!
What a cat! I can see where cloning could come in handy with a cat like that!!
Debbie
What's up pussy cat - Wo woo oooh ooh oh.........
Pussy cat. Pussy cat. What do you see? I see crazy kids trying to dress me. Pussy cat. Pussy cat. How do you cope? If the kids weren't so cute - I'd be loosing all hope.
you siwly girl
Post a Comment