Halloween! Oh yeah, ugh hugh! I love it! Oh yeah! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What to be! Or what now to be..... That is the universal question. I know what the twins and the girls are going to be. Dad and the boys? Don't know yet.
The cat in the hat would be fun for my family. But we would make Dad the Cat in the Hat, and we would make 6 things to go with him. And they truely are good things for they always do opposite of what you say.
Love you kids! That was a perfect theme for you last year. Do you have any idea what to do this year?
You are so funny! It does seem like everyone like to copy from you. It's because you're so good at everything you do... Imitaion is the greatest form of flatery!
OH NANCYfancyPANTS....you're the one that's good at everything you canning, jam making, babycreating, mondo laundry washing, bread baking, puppy training, frosty craving blog writing mama,you
9 comments:
Halloween!
Oh yeah, ugh hugh! I love it!
Oh yeah!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What to be! Or what now to be.....
That is the universal question.
I know what the twins and the girls are going to be. Dad and the boys? Don't know yet.
The cat in the hat would be fun for my family. But we would make Dad the Cat in the Hat, and we would make 6 things to go with him. And they truely are good things for they always do opposite of what you say.
Love you kids! That was a perfect theme for you last year.
Do you have any idea what to do this year?
man, i don't know yet.....i think i have an idea....but not sure.
Well, are you gonna leave me haning or are you gonna tell me what you're thinking?
You always come up with the best ideas. I'm sure what ever you stir up it will be super duper yummy - with a cherry on top!
AWWW YOU'RE SO NICEOLA
NO I'M NOT TELLING...I DON'T WANT TO GIVE ANYONE IDEAS TO COPY :)
you bigfatcopycat....HA HA HA HA
You are so funny! It does seem like everyone like to copy from you. It's because you're so good at everything you do...
Imitaion is the greatest form of flatery!
OH NANCYfancyPANTS....you're the one that's good at everything you canning, jam making, babycreating, mondo laundry washing, bread baking, puppy training, frosty craving blog writing mama,you
Hey Susan, love the costumes!! is this what they were last halloween?or what they are going to be this year?
hmmmm, you'll have to wait for my next post to see
Post a Comment