


Putting the Christmas tree up is a highlight of the season for our family.
Sweet P has done and excellent job of not touching the tree.
She hasn't plucked a single ornament off !
She has kissed a couple though! What a cutie!

And finally, our kids were asked to perform in the Huge Nativity exhibit that our church puts on every year.
Thousands attend this special event.
They had over 400 different nativities from around the world displayed.
They had special singers and orchestras playing throughout this three day event.
Three families in our stake were chosen to provide people to be apart of a LIVE nativity, the rest of the spots were filled with missionaries.
Our family was asked! HOW SPECIAL!
But they didn't ask for me and Joe....they asked for our two oldest kids.
They wanted them to be Mary and Joseph and sit very still, almost as if they were statues for about an hour.
They loved the kids so much they asked them
to come back and do it again the third day.
UNBELIEVABLE!
The kids were on cloud nine!
This time they wanted the kids to take change their pose every 15 min.They also wanted them to take turns holding baby Jesus for their pose.






5 comments:
Such great photos of everyone!! Everyone looks so happy. Glad y'all are having a wonderful time of things lately.
All your events were truly special! I didn't know about Joseph and Mary though...if I had I would have gone again! Your children are so beautiful Suzie QT.
OH, and, Happy birthday to Harry Perry!
Dang
your family is so cute and special! Love you, Suz!
I love our Nativity event! How special for your kids to do that!
(Did they ever catch the guys who tried to break in? I've been thinking about you!)
Awesome post! Love all the pictures! That birthday boy looks so handsome in his Scout uniform and like an angel in his baptism clothes. Sigh.
What a beautiful family! I can totally see why they wanted your kids to come back and be part of the live Nativity!
Glad the Season has such a wonderful start!!
Post a Comment