Sweet P's Christmas present is made....I made it to look like her...now I just need to make her some accessories to go with it...a change of clothes, etc.
oh you guys, you're so nice! little guy's doing good but i find out in a couple weeks if i have a major complication or not. i've had a blessing but am still worried! thanks for asking.
4 comments:
Oh Susie! It's just the cutest thing ever. I CAN'T WAIT to see what's coming for me this christmas!!!!!!
You are so talented! That is the sweetest doll I've ever seen. How's the little guy doing? :)
oh you guys, you're so nice!
little guy's doing good but i find out in a couple weeks if i have a major complication or not.
i've had a blessing but am still worried! thanks for asking.
Way cute! I am amazed at all that you are able to accomplish woman! You rock!
Post a Comment