5.22.2009

I spy, with my little eye.....

Something 11 months old.
(click on picture to enlarge)
My 2 favorite things about 11months....piggy tails and first teeth...finally!



12 comments:

Debbie said...

I love it!! She's so cute and I love how when they are so little, they can get into everyday spaces! Love the piggy's!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks! me too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is just adorable! I can't believe she is 11 months old already!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

love'n the pic of Mom by your finger printed tv

Monica said...

She is so cute!! Loved seeing her Saturday!

CHMomma said...

11 months?! shes growing way to fast :)

Maria Tortilla said...

Cute! Hey, that is how julie sucked her fingers too right?

susie said...

no, sally did...julie sucked her first two, not the middle two.

susie said...

woops, actually not the first two...the first ONE.

she bent it like a hook and sucked on it.

sal sucked the TWO middle


i love it, she's been our only sucker

trish said...

Susie! Your blog is so cute. I'm catching up reading it. I cannot believe how time has flown. Your baby cannot be a year old yet!

America said...

Hey Suzie, I miss you!
I called you today because I saw your number on my phone and didn't know if you called me or if my kids dialed your number. Please call when you have time. Love the pics of the kids!

Julie Kaye said...

Oh that is so cute! Love the tv one! ;)