Yes, we went camping (for the first time) luckily with some camping experienced friends of ours. We were new to eating like the pioneers, freezing through the cold nights...playing all day in the sun, hiking, running, pausing to enjoy God's green Earth...BUT...we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be doing this again!
Of course it wouldn't be camping with Joe unless there was a Texas flag raising!














6 comments:
looks like you had a blast. I miss TX!
Yeah! Dido to that, Sally!
I love camping... but you guys are troopers cause we've only ever done over-nighter's
Looks like everyone liked it! Even little miss!
You are much braver than us! Looks like fun though!
I'm glad you're blogging again. I've missed your posts!
Ditto from Nancy...glad to see some new posts...totally worth the wait!
Camping looks like y'all had a great time...definite memory makers and you captured some good photos!
Hard to imagine Texas being cold at night...in March no less! We've got more snow tonight...sigh!
Awesome! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I don't know when we'll work up the courage to camp. Good to see you online again... fyi... the girl that made my seatbelt bag posted pics on FB. Next time you're over here I'll let you see from my account. :)
Post a Comment