
What the ?
HERE?
IN Southern TEXAS??
yes my friends, it is snowing!!!
SNOW.....SNOW......SNOW....
(I can't upload pictures tonight, our keyboard broke so we are using an old fashioned one for the time being...without hookups and all)
but it's SNOWING....
(at least I think it is.....Hell didn't freeze over, did it?)


13 comments:
My kids are so used to the snow in Russia that it took them a minute to remember that snow here just doesn't happen! They salted the walkway in front of Target...Give me a break!! Do you remember when it snowed here on Christmas Eve in 2005? That was neat.
i totally do, because my son put that at the top of his list for christmas....i had to explain to him that SNOW was not going to be something santa could give us....and he said.."well maybe if i just ask him nicely"
poor kid...he just wasn't going to accept it.
then BOOM....christmas eve...it snowed!!!!!
that was the best christmas present ever...until this year...
snow... shmoe!
Bring on the heat!
snow... shmoe!
Bring on the heat!
sike
THat's funny Nancy. Once you're a Texas girl, you never go back!
We don't ask for much, just a 2 inch snowman that lasts a few hours. Right now it's 71 degrees in Tomball.
I love, love, LOVE the new blog picture of your kids. You have such a gorgeous family Susan!
oh allison, THANKS. you are always so sweet.
Hi, I'm Karie and I found your blog on Betty's homeschool group. I hope you don't mind me making a comment.
Your family is very beautiful and I love your hairstyle.
Karie
KARIE..you rock!!
Thanks!
hey karie...actually i don't look like that anymore..that was last year.
but thanks for liking my hair.
i hated it but couldn't die it because i was pregnant...but now
I'M BLONDE!
by the way, i updated it just for you!!!!
cuz i'm nice like that
Post a Comment