.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...somehow, got the birthday boy to sign a CONTRACT....yes I did say contract...it was even titled..."contract."
Got him to sign a contract stating that on HIS birthday, he will give her a gift....and that she will get to go with him to his special "birthday slumber party with the Grandparents."
OK, first....when did my sweet baby girl get all manipulative...and second, why the contract?
Why also, did he go along with it.

It got me thinking...how did she talk him into that one, did she do something so nice for him that he would just want to do this for her, and so she was just taking legal precautions to ensure it happened, or was there blackmail involved...yes, I was going to get to the bottom of this.
First I talked to Supa Spaz... "Why," I asked,
"Why, would you give someone a gift on YOUR birthday?".....
to which he replied.. "cuz I want to."
"Why not, Harry Perry, or Queen B...or even the baby...why her?"
"Because, I don't know" he said.
"Did you do something to get in trouble and she said that if you give her a gift she wouldn't tell on you?"
"No"
"Did she do something nice for you and you just wanted to do something nice back?"
"No"
"Was the contract your idea?"
"No"
"Do you have anything else to say besides 'no'?"
"Yes"
"Ok, what then?"
"I don't know"
Getting nowhere at this point....I decided to go and talk to the con man herself!
I sat her down and started my interrogation....
"Why did you write a contract?"
"What contract?"
"This one" as I held up the paper in question which was written and signed in brown crayon
"This one, which states that he must give you a gift on his birthday, AND take you with him on HIS special birthday overnighter with Grandpa and Grandma"
"OH"
"WELL?" I asked..
"Why did you create a contract, and make him sign it?"
"So if he tried to break his promise, then I could show him that by law he couldn't break his promise."
"WHAT?"
"Why would you do that?"
"Because you and dad said we should obey the law and I'm just trying to teach him."
"By making him give YOU presents on HIS birthday?"
"YA"
"Did he do something to get in trouble and you are promising not to tell if he gives you something?"
"No"
"Did you do something nice for him and he is doing something nice back?"
"No"
" I GIVE UP"
"I GIVE UP"
I set the contract aside so I could scan it and post it with this blog entry...but it has mysteriously disappeared...HMM?
So... have I been manipulated all these years into thinking I have the sweetest girl on the planet Earth...con obviously...I mean who takes advantage of an AUTISTIC?
WHO?




17 comments:
That is so funny. The mystery lives on... where did the contract go? Man oh Man!
S girl...... not so nice!
She's smart though. Teaching her little brother a valuable lessons as obeying the law.
obeying the law, my butt!
That is some funny (and creative) stuff!! It makes you wonder where the come up with it.
Wow! That is hilarious Susan! Kids come up with the craziest stuff sometimes! The other day, Chris offered to pay Chase $2 to do his chores (I didn't know about this until later). He proceeds to come sweet talk me, trying to give him his allowance early PLUS an extra $2 for doing an amazing job.
Yeah, kids are hilarious...and mine worry me sometimes...
that is too funny!!!!! great story!
Con? Perhaps...but my conclusion...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Love ya, "princess" ;)
Well all i got to say is i grew up in the middle of 6 beautiful, Smart Cons.... And you all wonder how i got so blasted smart!
sssssssssssassy
oh my goodness, i'm cracking up..you so silly girl
hhhhhhhhut hut hut robert
poor guy
oh my gosh, that's so funny allison....so funny
Look out there! You've got not only beautiful kids but really smart ones too!!!! I bet you'll be sharing some MORE stories!!!
Oh. my. goodness. I want to know what you're going to do about this!
That's so funny! Just shows how clever she is and how kind he is! :)
It's pretty obvious to me...Your little con loves to go to sleepovers at grandparents and loves to get presents...anyway she can!!! You DO have very intelligent children Suzie QT!!! As well as beautiful!!!
bwahaha Love it! Kids are awesome in their deviousness.
Haha, too funny. She's smart, this is where you get to teach her that contracts are invalid when one party is coerced or unable to understand. I started so say teach her they are unenforcable when either party is under 18, but then you may have behavior contracts or in a few years want to have a driving privledge contract.
Love to you and yours,
abuck
anngela...you totally crack me up!!
Post a Comment