9.29.2008

.....





















Our 3 (and a half) month old


..loves her big sister!

But why wouldn't she?
"Queen B" is always kissing her, singing to her,
and now that "Sweet P" sits up and listens...
"Queen B" reads to her....what a SUPER sister!















13 comments:

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

so cute!

America said...

Your kids are too adorable for words! Ok I'll give you a call next week. I found your number in my camera case. See ya then : )
America

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

awww, thanks guys

Julie Kaye said...

How sweet! I love it!

Monica said...

CUTE pics!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Susan! Of course I remember you! You have had two more little ones since I last saw you. :) You have some of the most gorgeous kids around. I can't believe your baby is sitting up at three months! That's amazing!

Maria Tortilla said...

They are so cute together!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was looking at all the freaking awesome stuff you make...Why do you not sell that on Etsy?! Holy crud woman! You would make a killing! Go to Etsy right now!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks guys!!

and thanks natalie.....such sweet things to say!

Kellie said...

I can't believe she's sitting already! She'll be walking by 6 months at this pace!

Naihe Family said...

That is just so precious!

I so need to learn how you make those pretties in their hair. They are so cute. I love just looking at all the cool things you have done. I wish I was that talented. We have a blog too. Its naihekeiki.blogspot.com We post all the time for Pono's fam

Christa

Hardy said...

You know, your Queen B and my Joshua always had so much in common! They even treat their new little siblings the same. Joshua even makes up his own songs for Megan when she cries! It is the cutest thing. I can't believe Sweet P is sitting up already! They grow up way too fast huh? =)

Debbie said...

Your kids are so darling Susan! Great pictures of the queen and the sweet P.