9.10.2008

Looks like we're in for a blow !

"Hurricane a'commin'..stand fast..secure the riggin'!"

8 comments:

The Morgans said...

Good luck and stay dry! And I love the Little Mermaid reference.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

me too

Me and the Boys said...

and the Joe vs. the volcano ref

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

i'm glad someone got that one too!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Looks like we're in for a blow... hut. I can here the accent in my head when I read that...


Hurricane..... EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeK!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hut

CHMomma said...

you crack me up~secure the riggin lol glad you got power back today!

America said...

Hey, thanks for sending me your link, I hope you don't mind, I added to my page. I kept trying to get to your page but when I clicked on the link from your comment, it gave me an error message. I love your blog. Call me whenever you have time to go shopping for material.