1.11.2008


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan i am happy for you and Joe!

Me and the Boys said...

How fun!!! Girls need sisters and that is all there is to it! Savy and B-Queen are going to love love love it. So will the boys! That is so awesome you guys! congrats!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks guys....debbie, so nice of you to let me choose, but i think whatever you have will be perfect. you always make the nicest quilts.


sas...thanks for the new name for baby girl.
i couldn't think of a new internet nick name because i can't call her baby girl any more.


THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR NICE COMMENTS

Monica said...

Congratulations! Another girl will be so fun! Your current baby will loving becoming the BIG sis! Maya loves having someone smaller than her.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

SHOPPING!!!

Warren's Blog said...

Congratulations, you two. I love baby girls. Today Maya said "Daddy?"
"What"
" I wuv you"
"I love you too, honey."
It't funny how 1 "I love you: can wipe out 5 or 6 melt-downs.

Just think of all the "I love you"s that are coming your way. You're very fortunate.

And as an added bonus for "baby girl", she gets someone to pick on.
Love you,
Warren

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

AWW, THANKS WARREN
And I totally agree...1 "i love you" wipes out 5 or 6 melt downs.

I'm so excited.

sally is right...girls need sisters!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Susan! I am sure she will be sooo beautiful, I know your other two girlies are. I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHH!!! So exciting!! I can't wait to see the Halloween costumes for this new little bundle of princess!
Meg

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

I want you to imagine Goldie Hawn's high pitch voice at the end of a famous movie.......


a little girl.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

gosh, thanks allison....we're so excited...especially since we were never going to do this again. so not only is a baby a surprise, but the whole part about there being another girl makes my excitement double.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

HHHHUUUTT

nancy. you so silly

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

siwly

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

thanks meggie poo.....halloween, are you kidding me, i haven't thought past the blessing dress.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

but of course you would think of that.....miss katy had like 467 costumes this halloween didn't she.


that is just wrong.
ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I have to get her in them while I can. Some day she'll tell me NO! :o)
Meg

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

you never know....Miss Savvy being almost 10 still get's excited to dress up.


I hear ya though....

Suzi said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting!

Anonymous said...

HI SUSAN ROBERRRRRRRRRRRR LOVES YOU!

Muggle Mom said...

woohoo!!!!! how exciting! better start making some more bows!

Maria Tortilla said...

A GIRL!!!! Wow Susan!
congrats! 3 girls and 2 boy's!! Perfect I think! Your girls are beautiful I wonder who this new little one will look like the most, or I wonder if she will look like anyone at all!!

Maria Tortilla said...

no better way to end the family with another baby girl. I'm sure B queen will be soooo happy, I'm sure a little jelious at first but once they start playing house together, she will thank you!!

Josh Haley said...

YAY!!! Congrats!! Now Zoe will have someone to do her hair up, cuz no way in heck is Sarah going to do any princessy stuff!

Congrats!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Just hope your baby girl doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.....
Then you'll be in real trouble with Joe.

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

actually it could totally happen?
joe's mom has really blue eyes and does her side of the family and if joe's resessive blue eyed gene hooks up with my genes...then it could happen.

but all of ours so far have been dark brown or brown-green hazel.

so i doubt it will happen

Trish said...

Yeah! Girls rule! She's going to be a little purple blossom princess with all her own bows (like you needed an excuse to keep making bows). Little Miss B, the big sister, will teach her everything she knows and they'll terrorize Joe into buying all the princess wii games... and shoes and dresses and baby dolls and purses and make up and all manner of girly stuff. It will be so fun!

Maria Tortilla said...

Ethan Has Very blue eyes, I hope they stay that way Miles has brown brown brown eyes!! its neat!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

did you make the pink card?
do you do card making? I was just wondering because you seem to make every thing else.....
and I meant that as a compliment!