Your kids are so cute Susan. I am sure #6 on the way will be just as darling!
Thanks for sharing these!! They are indeed too cute not to! :)
push ups ... on the cement.... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Augh - the memories!
Dang those are mighty cute girls Susan! You must have some more pictures just waiting in your camera, don't you??!!
You are very talented with that camera! Do you use Photoshop for your effects? I don't have, but wish I did.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your kids are so cute Susan. I am sure #6 on the way will be just as darling!
Thanks for sharing these!! They are indeed too cute not to! :)
push ups ... on the cement.... HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! Augh - the memories!
Dang those are mighty cute girls Susan! You must have some more pictures just waiting in your camera, don't you??!!
You are very talented with that camera! Do you use Photoshop for your effects? I don't have, but wish I did.
Post a Comment