Happy Birthday dear "Sweet P"
Happy Birthday to you!
And many more!
cant believe that beautiful girl is 1 already!
I love the hair! happy b-day sweet baby girl
I love the picture of her holding the candle and all the frosting on her sweet face! Great pictures and hope she had a fun birthday!!
1?! WOW! That means Kailey is just about to hit 1 as well. Couple more months but still.My reaction? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!They're just so precious when they're this small. And then they turn on you. lol Ok, ok, they are always precious. Most of the time.
the hair reminds me of...... someone. I haven't figured it out yet.....
SO CUTE!
Hey I was just wondering.....Did Oliver come back yet?was he wearing his pajama's when he left?
oh my gosh nancy....you're so funny.and no, no oliver yet ...boo!
hoo!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
cant believe that beautiful girl is 1 already!
I love the hair! happy b-day sweet baby girl
I love the picture of her holding the candle and all the frosting on her sweet face! Great pictures and hope she had a fun birthday!!
1?! WOW! That means Kailey is just about to hit 1 as well. Couple more months but still.
My reaction?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
They're just so precious when they're this small. And then they turn on you. lol Ok, ok, they are always precious.
Most of the time.
the hair reminds me of...... someone. I haven't figured it out yet.....
SO CUTE!
Hey I was just wondering.....
Did Oliver come back yet?
was he wearing his pajama's when he left?
Hey I was just wondering.....
Did Oliver come back yet?
was he wearing his pajama's when he left?
oh my gosh nancy....you're so funny.
and no, no oliver yet ...boo!
hoo!
Post a Comment