BORN: Wednesday afternoon
(about 3 1/2 weeks early)
WEIGHT: 7lbs. 2.2oz
LEGNTH: 19 1/2 in.
and now for the pics......
Here she is, brand spankin' new
Five hours later....

The kids were so anxious to meet her, 9 months was a long time to wait!!!
We love our new
little "sweet P"
Home from the hospital at last....
Welcome little Miss!









24 comments:
she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! I'm seriously in augh of how beautiful she is. No flaws... No bumpy head.... No super squishy face... No Noth'n.
She's so ... so.... so perfect. And I'm just the aunt. I can imagine how you feel!
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe it. She's finally here and she's completed your family. How exciting, how sad, how sweet, how preious...
I love her already! I want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her a thousand time over!
She's so cute.
Little sweet P...
I want to shout her name. It's so fitting. So precious. So adorable. I love her cute little alert eyes.
I can just imagine how little sweet P is thinking...
"I'm so glad my mommy didn't stop with B! And I'm so lucky to be here, alive and healthy. I love my family. I love my mommy. I'm so glad I'm finally down here on earth. And not only on earth but with my family... the best family on earth... besides Uncle Dougy Poo and Anutie Nanny;s family, of course! I love all my brothers and sisters! And my parents are the best!"
Woooh Wow! I just love little sweet P!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, I was just looking at pics again and thinking "Who the heck does she remind me of?"
I just figured it out. She totally reminds me of Weston. She looks alot like he did as a newborn.
Augh! That's so cute!
So freakin precious!!! Love it, love it LOVE it! Thank you for not making us all wait in anticipation for the pictures. Can't wait for more!
Ohhh!! She's so beautiful!! And she came early, huh? Are you feeling ok? The kids look like they already adore her!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is adorable! so beautiful and sweet! Sweet P is just the sweetest little sweet P in the WOOOOOORLD!!!!!
You know, in the last picture I Totally see Supa Spaz!
Her head is perfect and her little face too!! Everything about her is PERFECT!!!
Man Susan, you make beautiful babies!!!
hmmmm, how did that post twice? weird.
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could come over and see her RIGHT NOW! I am leaving tomorrow at 5:30 am for girls' camp for a week, and then we leave for Mexico the following week - but when I get back I want to come hold her and see that cute girl in person. Hope you are feeling well!
congrats! she's so pretty!
congrats! that is a very cute baby. makes me want a little girl of my own.
She is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congrats!
awww....thanks everyone...we LOVE her!
she has come to a house of baby hogs so we are trying to work out a schedule of who gets to hold her when and for how long.
i even had one of the kids offer to clean up the family room so he could hold her.
NICE!
REALLY EVERYONE, THANKS!
I'LL GET THE DETAILS OUT LATER, I'M WHIPPED RIGHT NOW.
hey "auntie montica"
anytime!!
You're whipped, Susan? I'd have to say that Joe is the one that's whipped...
Your pics are way better than the ones i took... which were mostly taken for my kids--not gonna blog em. I didn't get to see her with her eyes open! She's so precious! And Supa Spaz all the way. Zoe can't wait to meet her! We just love her!
congratulations!!!! she's gorgeous! let me know if i can help out with anything! :)
Congrats!! email me so i can add you to my blog and so I can have your email. Ditzy me I lost it!! Your sweet P is very cute! kmarzetta@gmail.com
Congratulations Sister! Another beautiful child! I sure hope I have the same offspring genes as you. You have some great kids... I guess because you are such a great Mom.
I can't wait to meet your new little addition. I hope its sooner than later.
I love you Susan, I hope you're recovering just fine.
Take care,
James
Just going to ditto what everyone else said - she is GORGEOUS!! All your kids are gorgeous. Even my mom said so when I showed her your blog one day. :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and the new addition.
I NEED TO COME VISIT IN PERSON!!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on another perfect addition to your family! We love the name and can hardly wait to meet her!
THANKS GUYS!!!
Post a Comment